couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Filipe David Manana <fdman...@apache.org>
Subject Re: filter changes for some docids
Date Sat, 16 Oct 2010 23:40:44 GMT
Reconsidering the doc_ids _changes parameter:

I noticed it is mutually exclusive with the filter parameter. That is,
if doc_ids is supplied the filter parameter is ignored.
Wouldn't it be more interesting if we had an intersection?

It could be useful for security reasons as well. A proxy could add the
doc_ids parameter or a filter parameter to enforce some security
policy.

--
Filipe David Manana,
fdmanana@gmail.com, fdmanana@apache.org