couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Releasing 1.1
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 17:27:28 GMT
On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 5:17 PM, Chris Anderson <jchris@apache.org> wrote:
> Devs,
>
> I think there may be some work to do before 1.1 is released (but maybe not).
>
> We should release it before Paul's externals stuff lands, and also not
> wait for the Sammy.js Futon or Replicator DB UI.
>
> Let's start the round-up of patches and tickets that need to go into
> 1.1. Big things should wait, but simple fixes and refinements are a
> good idea to bring up.
>
> Cheers,
> Chris
>

> --
> Chris Anderson
> http://jchrisa.net
> http://couch.io

I'm adding some features to the _rewritr. Would be good if they are in
1.1. I add possibility to do :

to: "/new/path/<a>/<b>-c"

for example. Also <number:a> which will allows us to have finally
integer in keys using rewriter. Changes come also with default. I
expect to release the code this week.

- benoit