couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Post-spam follow up.
Date Sat, 09 Oct 2010 20:27:18 GMT
Consider this the second bookend apology for spamming everyone's inbox.

The final outcome of this was to give people the ability to get a
rough idea on how much effort would be required for most of the issues
in JIRA. We now have three URL's that should be relatively stable for
people to use:

http://s.apache.org/couchdb-easy-issues
http://s.apache.org/couchdb-medium-issues
http://s.apache.org/couchdb-hard-issues

These are links to JIRA that lists issues group by relative
difficulty. The system I used in classifying each ticket was to make a
rough guess on how much code someone would have to read to be able to
fix the issue. I went through pretty quick, and some of the various
areas I don't know as well as others, so if you find something you
disagree with feel more than merry to update it.

Once again, apologies for the volume of email.

Paul Davis