couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Christian Scharr" <Christian.Sch...@hsh-berlin.com>
Subject RE: CouchDB for Mobile Platforms
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2010 12:15:34 GMT
CouchDB for Android is still under heavy development but you can download and test an alpha-version
of it via the android marketplace. Just search for "couchdb" or use the qr-code at http://www.couch.io/android

Quote:
"Note that the build is not yet optimized for performance on mobile devices, memory consumption
or installation footprint. We will be working on all of these and many more areas in future
releases. If you have any questions, suggestions or feedback, we'd love to hear from you."

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Greets,

Christian Scharr
Dipl. Wirtschaftsinformatiker (BA)
MESO-/InHouse-Entwicklung
HSH Soft- und Hardware Vertriebs GmbH
Rudolf-Diesel-Straße 2
16356 Ahrensfelde
Tel. (Zentrale): +49 (0)30/94 004 0
Tel. (Hotline): +49 (0)30/94 004 444
Fax: +49 (0)30/94 004 400
eMail: christian.scharr@hsh-berlin.com
---
Amtsgericht Frankfurt (Oder): HRB 7352 FF