couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Prater <steph...@agrussell.com>
Subject Re: Mac install instructions : brew > ports
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2010 22:06:08 GMT
I might have an objection to that.  Homebrew links into your system in
slightly unpredictable ways - I certainly don't mind them being ADDED,
or even recommended, but I think that purging all references to
MacPorts might be excessive.

On the other hand, how hard is it to figure out how to type 'sudo port
install couchdb'?