couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Bisbee <...@sbisbee.com>
Subject [event] Boston CouchDB Hack Night
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 20:24:24 GMT
Greetings everyone,

We've been wanting to do this for a while now, and after some great CouchDB
sessions at JQCon this past weekend, we're going to have a hack night. There
won't be any presentations, just folks hacking on CouchDB related projects.
This will be a great chance to hook up with fellow couchers, get help on your
app or idea, or team up with others on some crazy cool idea you've had.

  Event Details: http://bocoup.eventwax.com/couchdb-hack-night
                 Please RSVP so that we have a count for food and work space.

  When:          Thursday Oct 28th around 6pm

  Where:         Bocoup Loft in South Boston

Pizza and beer will be made available. I will try to find a company or org to
cover the cost of our sustenance, but we may put out a jar to cover the cost.

We'll report back with some of the stuff that got worked on, hopefully with
links.

Cheers,

--
Sam Bisbee