couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Bisbee <...@sbisbee.com>
Subject Boston Couch Hack
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2010 16:09:40 GMT
Greetings all,

Having wanted to bring the CouchDB community in Boston together for a while
now, and then having some awesome talks and mini hack sessions at jQuery Con
this past weekend, I think it's about time. The folks at Bocoup have kindly
offered their space (http://loft.bocoup.com).

No presentations - just pure, unadulterated hackery. Team up, fly solo and ask
questions, or whatever.

And of course, no cost. We'll get beer and pizza, and if we don't find a
sponsor/donor we may ask those eating and drinking to toss in a few bucks.

So, when are you folks available? I'm opening date suggestions to the local
devs first and will then "go public" with those details in a few days. It'd be
nice to do it in the next week or two while rnewson is on this side of the
river.

Cheers,

--
Sam Bisbee