couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Replacing the _external API
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2010 19:12:56 GMT
Dave,

My knee-jerk solution would be to write a small Python script that
translates HTTP traffic to the current protocol. Ie, present your
scripts with the same interface, but not from inside the Erlang VM.

I'm not sure if I'm missing any details that would prevent that from
working though.

HTH,
Paul Davis