couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multiview using bloom filters
Date Sat, 25 Sep 2010 01:16:46 GMT
Norman,

Just glanced through. Looks better. Any feeling for a performance differences?

Also, I glanced at the original files that you linked to. The bit
array files didn't have a license, but what you've got there does have
EPL headers. We need to make sure we have permission to do so. I would
assume as much, but we have to be careful about such things in the
ASF. You only need to get an email from the original author saying its
ok.

I'm a bit caught up with some other code at the moment, I'll give a
more thorough combing over tomorrow.

Paul