couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From chongqing xiao <cqx...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Simple erlang and erl question
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2010 19:39:20 GMT
My bad. Now I get this

10> couch_file:open("ttt").
** exception exit: undef
     in function  couch_stats_collector:track_process_count/1
        called as couch_stats_collector:track_process_count({couchdb,
                                                             open_os_files})
     in call from couch_file:init/1
     in call from gen_server:init_it/6
     in call from proc_lib:init_p_do_apply/3

13> couch_file:open("c:ttt",[create]).

Crash dump was written to: erl_crash.dump
eheap_alloc: Cannot allocate 729810240 bytes of memory (of type "heap").

Abnormal termination

Thanks
Chong