couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: escript tests
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2010 14:13:27 GMT
On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 2:17 AM, Andrey Somov <py4fun@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I like CouchDB and I would like to read its source to understand it better.
> While reading the code I have already discovered places where it can
> be improved (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-800)

thanks for this.

> I find it very helpful to run and debug tests.

the tests pass for me, i run them like this from the source directory
(make sure couchdb is not running)

`make check`

There is also a way to run them individually. I don't recall it from
the top of my head.

Another resource you should look into is the #couchdb room on irc.freenode.net

It is a great place to get answers to development questions

Chris

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchrisa.net