couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Filipe David Manana <fdman...@apache.org>
Subject Re: adding new macro to couch_db.hrl
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2010 10:30:12 GMT
Unfortunately I'll have to revert the commits.

R13B03 and bellow don't allow for macros with same name but different
arities - compilation fails.
I guess we'll have to use import where needed.

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 7:59 PM, Filipe David Manana
<fdmanana@apache.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 7:46 PM, Damien Katz <damien@apache.org> wrote:
>> I wouldn't mind it being ?get(...) as required by a macro. Also, I think it could
be an import statement in couch_db.hrl, so it's automatic for all including files.