couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Zachary Zolton <zachary.zol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Replacing the _external API
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2010 18:48:27 GMT
Paul,

Have you given any thought to having external processes being able to
write to the CouchDB log, or show up in the _active_tasks?

For example, it would be neat if I could watch the progress of Lucene
indexing along side of building view indexes.

That kind of integration makes it more compelling than just using
other process management and proxy software.

Cheers,

Zach