couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Norman Barker <norman.bar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB 1.1
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2010 22:47:45 GMT
As far as native fti, then clucene has a few issues but they are
surmountable. I have been keeping a close eye on Apache Lucy
(KinoSearch) and I think this is a good candidate for CouchDB.

As for other options for 1.2, I am available to help get the multiview
in to the trunk, lots of users seem interested but I have had little
dev (thanks Chris, Robert and Volke though) input.

Norman

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 4:42 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
> I'm tired... It's almost midnight! :p
>
> On 15 Sep 2010, at 23:41, Robert Newson wrote:
>
>> Seriously... ;)
>>
>> On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 11:31 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
>>> Oh, crap. My bad! Haha. I was thinking 1.0.2!
>>>
>>> Of all people to get this wrong...

Since