couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Replacing the _external API
Date Sat, 25 Sep 2010 23:28:10 GMT
I've implemented the OS daemons feature and added some preliminary etap tests.

Patch as commit is here:

http://github.com/davisp/couchdb/commit/01b75b8f74cd31605cbdbc3a6f6c7b9e8fcdcbe3

This feature affects zero functionality and is purely an addition to
CouchDB. I'm tempted to just and commit it because of that but I'm
gonna wait another day or two to see if someone comes up with a strong
opposition to this line of development.

Feed back desired.

Paul Davis