couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <robert.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB 1.1
Date Sat, 18 Sep 2010 18:15:02 GMT
Replicator DB is awesome and the killer feature of 1.1 for sure
(though range support is pretty awesome too...)

We need to resolve the SSL issues first (the unknown_ca problem, at
least). Also there's speculation that the mochiweb upgrade broke
pipelining (as we can't find the code that used to do it with
unrecv()).

B.