couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <d...@muse.net.nz>
Subject updated instructions for windows from-scratch build
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2010 08:42:10 GMT
Hi folks

A lot longer than expected getting this out the door.... ran into more
issues trying to run in a virtual environment (beer sob stories
later).

I'd appreciate a look over & any comments back, while I split this
longer doc back out into updates for INSTALL.Windows & then patch.
I've already got the upstream Erlang changes ready to go now.

http://github.com/dch/glazier/#readme

Goal of glazier is to build a fully automated windows + erlang + couch
compile chain. Maybe use in blame testing - do we have a windows
apache build infrastructure that could be used?

The same manual steps in glazier should make it much more clear in
future for non-automated builds also.

Thanks
Dave