couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <>
Subject Re: New IANA port for CouchDB SSL
Date Sat, 25 Sep 2010 18:41:40 GMT
On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 2:16 PM, Noah Slater <> wrote:
> Hey,
> Someone, somewhere, at some time, asked me to make another IANA port request for CouchDB
HTTPS connections. Note, connections. We only need this if clients will be connecting to a
machine that is hosting a CouchDB server with an HTTPS interface. Is this something we still
need, or did I get the wrong end of the stick?
> Thanks,

Looks like I was wrong about being wrong and we do actually support
accepting SSL connections. Wiki docs are here:

So feel free to embark upon your IANA journey.

View raw message