couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Replacing the _external API
Date Sun, 26 Sep 2010 14:58:41 GMT
On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 1:51 AM, Chris Anderson <jchris@apache.org> wrote:
> "inivalid_json at"
> http://github.com/davisp/couchdb/compare/master...os_daemons#L4R128

Good catch. Fixed.

> not sure why this is here but it sure is scary:
>
> % Do *NOT* make this file executable.

Whoops, had that in too many files. The one file where its supposed to
be, that's what's being tested. Ie, someone forgot to chmod +x their
script before adding it. To make it less scary I've reworded it to:

% Please do not make this file executable as that's the error being tested.

> There are a couple of things missing from the Makefile.am

I the rest of the test files to test/etap/Makefile.am. Had you spotted
anything else?

> On the whole, this patch looks great. It'd be cool to see and example
> usage of it aside from the tests, but that belongs in a blog post, not
> the patch.

I'm working on the proxy feature today. Once I get it done I'll be
putting together a blog post to describe both features.

> good work!
>
> Chris

Thanks for the feed back.

Paul Davis