couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <robert.new...@gmail.com>
Subject CouchDB 1.1
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2010 20:51:57 GMT
All,

I figured I'd start the thread as I have some cool stuff in trunk that
I'd like to see in a release one of these days.

What should be in 1.1? When should we release it?

FYI: I've added three things I think are important for 1.1;

1) support for the Range header for uncompressed attachments.
2) HTTPS support for the couchdb daemon.
3) _sum now supports an array of numbers.

I believe there's at least one important fix needed for 1.1;

1) The replicator allows ssl connections to hosts with self-signed
certificates by default, obviating the security of the protocol. Since
this is the OTP default (seriously), we probably want to get a patch
upstream as well.

B.