couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail A. Pokidko" <>
Subject Re: Migrating Wiki to a CouchApp
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2010 10:44:13 GMT
On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 9:48 AM, J Chris Anderson <> wrote:
> Devs,
> With the help of code from Sebastian Cohnen and Paul Davis, I've imported the wiki currently
at to a CouchApp.

That is a kind code nationalism - "you your own code" )))

> The other missing feature that I think is critical, is some built-in way to revert to
old points in the history of a page. Currently history is stored but to revert would require
writing some more code.

You want exactly reverting? What about just moving HEAD version?

> Hope you are as excited about this as me!

Definitely yes!

xmpp: pma AT altlinux DOT org

View raw message