couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Filipe David Manana <fdman...@apache.org>
Subject Re: splitting the code in different apps or rewrite httpd layer
Date Sun, 22 Aug 2010 19:01:39 GMT
On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 7:37 PM, Benoit Chesneau <bchesneau@gmail.com>wrote:

> It seems that noone except us is interrestted in that ;) Anyway I'm
> thinking that in case of indexer it would be very useful to have a
> generic way to add some kind of handler allowing any people to plug
> its own stuff to the system indeed.

I haven't replied before, however I'm interested in that as well.
I think right now it makes sense to split only the couch_httpd_db.erl
functions.

 Having modules with REST like names:  couch_db_resource,
couch_doc_resource, etc would sound good. I'm open to other suggestions.

> Also refactoring would allow us to add comments to the code which
> would help to review code.

+1

--
Filipe David Manana,