couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [REPORT] CouchDB
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2010 03:23:37 GMT
I don't want to hear updates about commercial developers. It is
somewhat interesting, but should not comprise half of the project's
report.

What has the Apache CouchDB PMC done over the reporting period? What
is the status of the community? Any new committers or PMC members? Are
there any Board-level or legal issues that came up and/or need to be
resolved? I'd like to hear what the *project* is doing.

Cheers,
-g