couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject 160-* etap test failure from time to time
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2010 11:00:33 GMT
So I've found why 160- test fails from time to time:

Vhosts are loaded at startup when creating the mochiweb loop. So it
only get depending how fast is your machine 1 result and maybe 0 for
really fast machines since the ini isn't defined. Which also make it
impossible to change vhosts on the fly apparently (via POST on
/_config).

To solve that and allows us to change/add vhosts on the fly I would
like to change the code and put all vhosts handling in a gen_server
keeping states etc so it could be possible to changes vhosts in memory
depending on ini change. Also it would make vhost handling pluggable
so someone could imagine to create them via doc posted in a db.

What do you think ?

- benoit