couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Norman Barker <norman.bar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multi-View
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2010 16:56:54 GMT
I use keys in my multiview client, I just add keys as normal, e.g.

/demo/_design/query/_view/data?startkey="val1"&endkey="val2"&reduce=false

in the json document views array that I post to the multiview.

I build this document in javascript so I escape the "  for the keys e.g.

"/demo/_design/query/_view/data?startkey=\"val1\"&endkey=\"val2\"&reduce=false"

Norman