couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From JRad <behr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multi-View
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2010 08:47:07 GMT
I couldn't verify the specific error in single view case. In the attached
file I included two log snippets, one for single view test and other calling
two views which receives "unsupported view" error!

 --Behrad

------------------------------
*From:* Norman Barker <norman.barker@gmail.com>
*To:* Behrad Zari <behrad_zari@yahoo.com>
*Cc:* dev@couchdb.apache.org
*Sent:* Tuesday, August 17, 2010 18:53:04
*Subject:* Re: Multi-View

Behrad, (please cc dev list, thanks!)

the code handles that there is a reduce function and should work, this
seems an error with streaming response, particularly as you are only
calling one view. One view request is handled differently and just
results in that view being streamed to the client.

Can you turn the debug flag on in local.ini and see if you can more
information?

thanks,

Norman