couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RFC: Releasing 1.0.1
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2010 00:09:37 GMT

On 4 Aug 2010, at 01:00, J Chris Anderson wrote:

> Agreed. This is more like: we're ready and due for a release. I started talking to some
Ubuntu folks about it, and they were like "it might be too late" and I was like "even for
bugfixes" and the were like "maybe it's not too late for bugfixes."

> Anyway, if we miss the boat, 1.0 will ship in the next Ubuntu release, and that's not
too bad (except that it has a couple of nasty bugs replicating design docs...)

If it's important to them, they could package an SVN revision.

But yes, okay. : )