couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From J Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.0.1 release, second round
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2010 21:54:07 GMT
+1

JS tests pass (except for cookie_auth, but the feature is fine and I blame the failure on
my dev box, not CouchDB)
make check passes

Erlang R14A (erts-5.8) [source] [64-bit] [smp:2:2] [rq:2] [async-threads:0] [hipe] [kernel-poll:false]
OS X Snow Leopard on an SSD MacBook Pro

Chris

On Aug 11, 2010, at 12:15 PM, Noah Slater wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like call a vote for the Apache CouchDB 1.0.1 release, second round.
>
> Changes since the last round:
>
>  * Fix data corruption bug COUCHDB-844. Please see http://couchdb.apache.org/notice/1.0.1.html
for details.

> We have added a regression test to prevent this problem from happening again.
>
> We encourage the whole community to download and test these release artifacts so that
any critical issues can be resolved before the release is made. Everyone is free to vote on
this release, so get stuck in!