couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Wendall Cada <wenda...@83864.com>
Subject Re: [REPORT] CouchDB
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2010 16:24:56 GMT
  Often times, I also have an issue with focus on commercial developers.
However, with CouchDB specifically, the commercial developers are also
the most active and helpful community members. Does it make a difference
if you just say Couchio and Cloudant or give the specific developer
names? If it does, I suppose those developers names could be used, but
really this will just be translated into Couchio and Cloudant for
everyone involved, effectively rendering this a non-issue.

Just my 2 cents. :)

Wendall