couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From J Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Migrating Wiki to a CouchApp
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2010 15:03:03 GMT

On Aug 13, 2010, at 7:56 AM, Robert Dionne wrote:

>>> The home link is out of sync with the FrontPage.
>>
>> Thanks. I'll think about how to fix that. I'd like to avoid deploying the CouchDB
version of the wiki as a fork of the basic Pages codebase, so maybe it's worth it to rename
FrontPage to index, and put a pointer (or redirect) to index on the FrontPage.

>>> Oddly I'm not able to clone the github source without first cloning it.
>>
>> You broke my brain. Come again?
>
> sorry, I should have said "forking" When I tried to git clone your repo locally it kept
failing, so I forked in github and cloned that.

hmm, it worked for me (tried a fresh one from the anonymous url), but it took a while, so
maybe you just hit a timeout.