couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Dionne <dio...@dionne-associates.com>
Subject Re: Migrating Wiki to a CouchApp
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2010 14:56:54 GMT

>> The home link is out of sync with the FrontPage.
>
> Thanks. I'll think about how to fix that. I'd like to avoid deploying the CouchDB version
of the wiki as a fork of the basic Pages codebase, so maybe it's worth it to rename FrontPage
to index, and put a pointer (or redirect) to index on the FrontPage.

>> Oddly I'm not able to clone the github source without first cloning it.
>
> You broke my brain. Come again?

sorry, I should have said "forking" When I tried to git clone your repo locally it kept failing,
so I forked in github and cloned that.

I have a background in logic so I tend to use a lot of Yogi Beraisms :)