couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: Website redesign
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 15:24:36 GMT

On 9 Jul 2010, at 16:20, Jan Lehnardt wrote:

> I looked at the thread and these was the last patch that I saw.
>
> user@ brought up the topic of a new design so I though I'd go and commit that one. I'm
not married to anything here and happy to commit any other patches brought to my attention.

Sure, and it's refreshing to see some actual movement here.

However, my concern is that changing the brand of a website is a Big Deal. If the blue design
is still a viable option, only needing some minor work before a patch can be ready, then it
would have made more sense to wait for that. Switching out to a third design in the near future
may confuse users and damage our brand.

Does anyone know where we stand on the blue design?

I can't remember what happened to it.

Thanks,