couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From J Chris Anderson <jch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: delayed_commits false
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2010 14:49:56 GMT

On Jul 6, 2010, at 6:56 PM, Robert Newson wrote:

> I had started a page to capture the nuances of these settings at
> http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Durability_Matrix but never finished
> it. It's possible some of the prose could be reshaped into a concise
> summary of the difficult balancing act we're attempting here.

This looks good to me. (Not perfect, but it's on topic, and can be brought up to the quality
we care about)

The page doesn't actually mention the delayed_commits config setting. Adding a discussion
of that, and doing a basic page cleanup, should be simple.

Committed the docs patch and I'm ready for 1.0.

Chris