couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: Website redesign
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 15:11:55 GMT
Jan,

We had another design brewing, with a blue background. I thought we were working on that.
I'm quite surprised to see this old design rolled out without a thread to discuss which one
we wanted to go with, and if we were happy with rolling them out. I'm a little confused...

On 9 Jul 2010, at 13:55, Jan Lehnardt wrote:

> Oooooold thread.
>
> I finally managed to get to commit it. I'm sure there are rough edges,
> please let me know :)
>
> Maddiin, thanks again for you work! :)
>
> Cheers
> Jan
> --
>
> On 15 Nov 2009, at 16:50, Noah Slater wrote:
>

>> On 15 Nov 2009, at 15:30, maddiin wrote:
>>
>>> I've attached them in a previous mail, but you'll find them attached again with
this mail as I already made a change to the wiki (added new var to wikiconfig_local.py: page_front_page
= u'Apache CouchDB Project Wiki' / else the main heading of the wiki frontpage would be FrontPage).