couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Dionne <dio...@dionne-associates.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.0.0 release, second round
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 20:08:09 GMT
+1

OS X 10.6
Erlang R13B04
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.1.10) Gecko/20100504 Firefox/3.5.10

make distcheck is ok

all Futon test pass. Note: my Firefox is slightly below Sebastian's

all tests pass in ./test/javascript/run *except*

not ok 25 form_submit false
not ok 43 replication ReferenceError: $ is not defined