couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From J Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RFC: Releasing 1.0.1
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2010 19:48:10 GMT

On Jul 27, 2010, at 12:46 PM, Noah Slater wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I have been asked to prepare the 1.0.1 release.
>
> Before I do that, I would like to build consensus. If there's anything you'd like to
see in this release, or anything you'd like to see removed, now is your time to speak. I'll
give this thread a few days to simmer before starting the formal voting process.

should we backport cd214b23e8129868d4a7020ddafd55a16e496652  ?
Check if Erlang has been compiled with crypto support at ./configure

Jan committed it, anyone else care to chime in? I frankly have no clue.

Chris