couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastian Cohnen <sebastiancoh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.0.0 release, second round
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 19:44:58 GMT
OS X 10.6.4, Erlang R13B04, Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.2.6)
Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6

signature, make check, all okay. test suite: all okay, but the changes test however always
fails (Exception raised: "timeout: bar-only") when I run all test, I've tried about 10 times
now. when I run this test in isolation it is successful most of the time, but not always 3
fails out of 10. I have not yet pinpoint the responsible part of the test, that causes the
failure, but I notice, that for long periods of time the test simply does nothing (I see "[info]
[<0.8991.0>] 127.0.0.1 - - 'GET' /test_suite_db/_changes?feed=continuous&timeout=500
200" and then nothing for about a minute).

-1 (unless someone can tell me, what I could have done wrong)