couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Website redesign
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 15:20:19 GMT
I looked at the thread and these was the last patch that I saw.

user@ brought up the topic of a new design so I though I'd go and commit that one. I'm not
married to anything here and happy to commit any other patches brought to my attention.

Cheers
Jan
--

On 9 Jul 2010, at 17:11, Noah Slater wrote:

> Jan,
>
> We had another design brewing, with a blue background. I thought we were working on that.
I'm quite surprised to see this old design rolled out without a thread to discuss which one
we wanted to go with, and if we were happy with rolling them out. I'm a little confused...

> On 9 Jul 2010, at 13:55, Jan Lehnardt wrote:
>
>> Oooooold thread.
>>
>> I finally managed to get to commit it. I'm sure there are rough edges,
>> please let me know :)
>>
>> Maddiin, thanks again for you work! :)
>>
>> Cheers
>> Jan
>> --

with this mail as I already made a change to the wiki (added new var to wikiconfig_local.py:
page_front_page = u'Apache CouchDB Project Wiki' / else the main heading of the wiki frontpage
would be FrontPage).