couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <robert.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB with SSL support.
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2010 19:04:13 GMT
While I wait for others to verify the Futon test results, etc, there
are two things left to discuss w.r.t SSL support.

1) CouchDB should handle HTTP and HTTPS at the same time; my current
patch does not do this, but will before it's trunk-worthy, which leads
to;
2) 5984 is registered with IANA for HTTP. Since I'm pretty sure we
can't use the same port for HTTP and HTTPS at the same time, I think
we need to register another port for this?

B.