couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Zachary Zolton <zachary.zol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: delayed_commits false
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2010 20:22:10 GMT
To Klaus's point, we have to choose our FUD:
"CouchDB is sooo slow" or "CouchDB will lose your data"

Would the latter cause more harm than the former? I don't know, but
Google already includes the phrase "mongodb losing data" in its search
suggestions.

I'd hate for CouchDB to end up in the same boat.