couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Avi Flax <a...@arc90.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.0.0 release, first round
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2010 19:36:38 GMT
Hi,

I'm very happy with 0.11, but to be clear I'm not doing anything
particularly complex or intensive with it. Just using it to drive a
web app.

I'll try to evaluate the 1.0 artifacts but I'm not great at installing
Couch from source, I have trouble getting all the dependencies sorted
out. On my Mac I mostly just use CouchDBX, and HomeBrew installed a
build as well, which I haven't yet figured out how to set up to launch
as a service. I got 0.11 up and running on Ubuntu 10.4 but it was a
real pain, I had to stumble through it — the documentation on the wiki
wasn't adequate.

Thanks!
Avi

Kindling: Innovation through Collaboration » http://kindlingapp.com