couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <robert.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A spanner in the SSL works.
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2010 16:48:04 GMT
Not a problem, long commit messages are something of a speciality. I'm
deep in the middle of some unrelated work right now but I'll try to
push this to trunk later tonight.

B.

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 5:43 PM, J Chris Anderson <jchris@apache.org> wrote:

> On Jul 26, 2010, at 9:21 AM, Robert Newson wrote:
>
>> I can merge this work to trunk then?
>>

> Works for me! If it's gonna cause issues, then getting it in trunk sooner is better than
later.

> I'm for one, sorta clueless about the whole SSL thing, so perhaps a longish commit message
or something saying when / how this is useful would help.

> Thanks,
>
> Chris
>
>> B.
>>
>> On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 4:58 PM, J Chris Anderson <jchris@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Mikeal and I talked with Eric Florenzo about this change in Mochiweb at the Github
meetup. Apparently it's a *good thing* as the socket accept rewrite cuts down on some rare
slow responses Mochiweb sometimes gives.