couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Norman Barker <norman.bar...@gmail.com>
Subject export control notice - multiview
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2010 19:57:39 GMT
Hi,

I am looking to put some couchdb erlang code for the multiview
integration with couchdb-clucene on my github account for review.
Having consulted with our export control dept here, it seems I should
follow

http://www.apache.org/dev/crypto.html

and I see that Volker has put a note at the bottom of his page

http://github.com/vmx/couchdb

to follow the apache rules this has to be done by the PMC and I see

 <Project href="http://couchdb.apache.org/">
  <Name>Apache CouchDB Project</Name>
  <Contact><Name>Damien Katz</Name></Contact>
  <Product id="couchdb" href="http://couchdb.apache.org/">
    <Name>Apache CouchDB</Name>
    <Version>
      <Names>development</Names>
      <ECCN>5D002</ECCN>
      <ControlledSource href="http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/couchdb/">
        <Manufacturer>ASF</Manufacturer>
        <Why>Includes a HTTP client with SSL functionality</Why>
      </ControlledSource>
    </Version>
    <Version>
      <Names>0.9.0 and later</Names>
      <ECCN>5D002</ECCN>
      <ControlledSource href="http://archive.apache.org/dist/couchdb/">
        <Manufacturer>ASF</Manufacturer>
        <Why>Includes a HTTP client with SSL functionality</Why>
      </ControlledSource>
      <ControlledSource
href="http://github.com/cmullaparthi/ibrowse/tree/master">
        <Manufacturer>ibrowse</Manufacturer>
        <Why>HTTP client with SSL functionality</Why>
      </ControlledSource>
    </Version>
  </Product>
 </Project>

to put initial code on github what should we do?

Many thanks,

Norman