couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Website redesign
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 12:55:22 GMT
Oooooold thread.

I finally managed to get to commit it. I'm sure there are rough edges,
please let me know :)

Maddiin, thanks again for you work! :)

Cheers
Jan
--

On 15 Nov 2009, at 16:50, Noah Slater wrote:

> On 15 Nov 2009, at 15:30, maddiin wrote:
>
>> I've attached them in a previous mail, but you'll find them attached again with this
mail as I already made a change to the wiki (added new var to wikiconfig_local.py: page_front_page
= u'Apache CouchDB Project Wiki' / else the main heading of the wiki frontpage would be FrontPage).