couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From J Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: export control notice - multiview
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2010 02:23:01 GMT

On Jul 28, 2010, at 2:18 PM, Norman Barker wrote:

> Hi Volker,
>
> thanks for letting me know, in that case can we have clarification
> from someone on the PMC?
>
> This is a serious issue for US companies wanting to contribute to Couch.

Thanks Norman,

It's my understanding that we have this all nicely managed via the Apache policies.

Could you elaborate on your specific concerns?

I think you can just fork http://github.com/apache/couchdb, make your changes in your local
fork, and then email the list with the URL for your topic branch.

Once the community has given feedback on your work, it should be submitted to the project
as a patch via Jira, so that you can check off the appropriate Apache License checkbox: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB

Chris