couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Reia views for CouchDB
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2010 23:25:31 GMT
Hey Tony,

awesome plans! :)

We have a small rspec file that exercises all the parts of the view server:

  http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/couchdb/trunk/test/view_server/query_server_spec.rb?view=markup

It is easily extendible (see where there's "js" and "erlang", you can just add complementing
"reia" sections in there).

If you get all tests to pass, all is well :)

I hope that helps, let us know if you have any more questions!

Cheers
Jan