couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From J Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: A spanner in the SSL works.
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2010 16:43:37 GMT

On Jul 26, 2010, at 9:21 AM, Robert Newson wrote:

> I can merge this work to trunk then?

Works for me! If it's gonna cause issues, then getting it in trunk sooner is better than later.

I'm for one, sorta clueless about the whole SSL thing, so perhaps a longish commit message
or something saying when / how this is useful would help.

Thanks,

Chris

> B.
>
> On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 4:58 PM, J Chris Anderson <jchris@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Mikeal and I talked with Eric Florenzo about this change in Mochiweb at the Github
meetup. Apparently it's a *good thing* as the socket accept rewrite cuts down on some rare
slow responses Mochiweb sometimes gives.