couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Volker Mische <volker.mis...@gmail.com>
Subject GeoCouch bug: not all documents are indexed
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2010 22:42:58 GMT
Hi GeoCouchers,

I currently try to hunt down a bug, if you've encountered similar
problems, please let me know.

I've created a spatial index but not all documents that should show up
in the index, do actually show up. You can easily test it with querying
with a bounding box that spans the world (bbox=-180,-90,180,90). The
number of returned documents should, of course,  match the ones you have
in the database (in case you index all of them).

The smallest dataset I have where it occurs is currently 40k documents.
I would be happy if someone would have a smaller dataset where the
problem occurs.

Cheers,
   Volker