couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From J Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GeoCouch bug: not all documents are indexed
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2010 23:51:29 GMT

On Jul 29, 2010, at 3:42 PM, Volker Mische wrote:

> Hi GeoCouchers,
>
> I currently try to hunt down a bug, if you've encountered similar problems, please let
me know.

> I've created a spatial index but not all documents that should show up in the index,
do actually show up. You can easily test it with querying with a bounding box that spans the
world (bbox=-180,-90,180,90). The number of returned documents should, of course,  match the
ones you have in the database (in case you index all of them).

> The smallest dataset I have where it occurs is currently 40k documents. I would be happy
if someone would have a smaller dataset where the problem occurs.

And if you take the missing docs and put them into an empty database, they are no longer missing?

Chris