couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From J Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CouchDB 1.0 retrospectives
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 17:56:17 GMT

On Jul 13, 2010, at 10:53 AM, Noah Slater wrote:

> This is very interesting. I am certainly game.
>
> Fancy doing a bit of co-ordination, so we can post them on the same day and do a link
up to everyone?

yes if you post one of these, drop the link in this thread and we can make sure the round-up
gets in the planet feed.

I have my post all written but am holding back posting for roughly 20 hrs.

Chris

> On 13 Jul 2010, at 18:23, J Chris Anderson wrote:
>
>> Hey devs,
>>
>> I'm working on a blog post about the last few years of my involvement with CouchDB.
>>
>> I think it would be really really fun to see this same story from as many other people
who can write it.

>> So if you've been active on this list for a couple of release cycles, please write
a quick (or not so quick) blog post about how you got started with CouchDB, how you got into
the community, etc.